1. First, start with the First Law of Thermodynamics since energy is conserved and can neither be created nor destroyed. Mix one part light, one part heat from common sources of decay (e.g. earth, dung, clay, ancestors' ashes, masticated chloroplasts, etc.)
2. Begin kneading the soul, the essence or embodiment of organized energy until photon pair production coalesces into a visible matter and cells begin to shape.
3. Infuse resulting Mitochondrial structures within cells to convert the energy from food into a form that cells can use because there is going to be a lot of replicating. Wait until replication results in egg and sperm cell.
4. Preheat and line a willing womb before gently folding together egg and sperm cells.
5. Embed the fertilized egg into lining of the prepared womb and gestate for approximately 37 to 42 weeks or until aura is golden fresh.
6. Plate Being upon arrival and nurture neural development to keep warm.
7. Finally, garnish with love for a lifetime and serve with a side of entropy to induce recycling.
*Note: Recipe yields ten-fold the expected servings of hubris and hope.
|Golden light casts a deep human shadow.|