Thursday, December 18, 2014

Free to fall on my face ...

As an artist, I feel the need to remain experimental and fall on my face on a regular basis.  In that spirit, I've decided to try to mix two of my great first loves: spoken-word poetry and techno.  The resulting song is a mix of one of my poems, "All the lights are flashing."  Please take a listen on Soundcloud and feel free to start the belittling commentary (or moral support):
https://soundcloud.com/lacey-schmidt/all-the-lights-are-flashingmp3

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!!! as always I'm forever jealous and in awe of your talents even though one could say the music itself is a semi-ripoff of some old Blue Peter tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Blue Peter tunes? I don't hear it. I just think you are trying to stir up trouble. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts